The benefits of choosing Dycem
Dycem’s contamination control mats and flooring are scientifically proven to be the most effective, long lasting and high performance method of minimizing foot, wheel and airborne contamination.
Companies across a variety of industries have all experienced a long list of benefits after installing Dycem, including:
- Reduced floor and air particulate counts in controlled or critical areas.
- Improved product yield, cost savings and profitability.
- A visible barrier zone, alerting personnel that they are about to enter a critical area.
- Unavoidable decontamination as Dycem mats or flooring cannot be bypassed when properly sized and positioned at all critical control paths.
- Long-lasting, cost effective solution compared with peel-off mats and other alternatives.
- Only effective solution for wheeled traffic.
- Reduced microbial counts due to Biomaster, a high-performance antimicrobial additive in all Dycem products.
- Reduced carbon footprint as Dycem products are environmentally friendly – creating significantly less waste than peel-off mats or shoe covers and containing no Silicon, latex or DOP outgassing.
- Easy to clean, maintain, and incorporate into existing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Reduced critical area cleaning costs due to less contamination entering the environment.
- Static dissipation prior to ESD sensitive areas.
- Cleaner shoes and wheels give improved ESD contact.
- Improved quality of working life due to reduced allergens in the atmosphere.
- One year warranty.
- A network of global customer support with dedicated local specialists on the ground.
“Independent tests carried out at GlaxoSmithKline prove that Dycem High Performance Contamination Control Zones prevent up to 99.9% of all viable and non-viable foot and wheel borne contamination from entering a critical area.” Dr Caroline Clibbon, Senior Microbiologist, GlaxoSmithKline, UK